Fiftieth Friday – 50 Must-Do Activities
Happy Fiftieth Friday!
Next Friday is your last day to receive the early registration pricing for the 50th Best Summer Ever weekend! That means you have ONE WEEK LEFT to secure your spot with the early pricing. After Friday, March 13th, the prices will all increase. We will also be doing another $50 drawing for the Canteen next Friday. Make sure to register by then in order to be eligible to win!
Below is our first installment of 50 MUST-DO ACTIVITIES TO CELEBRATE OUR 50th SUMMER. Check back next Friday for our final 25! Shabbat Shalom!
50 MUST-DO ACTIVITIES TO CELEBRATE OUR 50th SUMMER
1. REGISTER for the 50th Best Summer Ever!
2. Tell your friends to register for the 50th Best Summer Ever!
3. Post on Facebook about attending the 50th Best Summer Ever!
4. Participate in a tushball tournament at Camp.
5. Swim across Lake Finley to the Peckarsky’s.
6. Make a wish and throw a stick into the campfire.
7. Bring your kids with you to Camp, to show them how magical it is.
8. Enjoy some of Nancy, our pastry chef’s, challah on Friday night.
9. Experience beautiful Kabbalat Shabbat services at Makom HaLev (Ampitheater) overlooking beautiful Lake Finley.
10. Take a tour of Camp.
11. Step into our brand new Cabin Gad.
12. Take a swim in the gorgeous Daniel M. Soref Aquatic Center.
13. Play a game of ultimate with your entire family.
14. Reconnect with Camp friends who you haven’t seen in years (maybe even decades!).
15. Bring your guitar to participate in song session.
16. Watch the fireworks over Lake Finley.
17. Email your Ozo group to see who is coming.
18. Book your hotel room.
19. Give Sharon Cohen (Camp Mom) the biggest hug.
20. Ask Toni why we have two challot on Shabbat.
21. Have fun splashing around on our water inflatables in Lake Finley.
22. Buy fun Camp Interlaken swag in the Canteen.
23. Stop by Cathy’s for a yummy ice cream treat.
24. Dance to B’nai Atid.
25. Laugh and smile talking about your favorite Camp memories.